Eroisan.com is now able to ship international packages to countries receiving shipments from Japan and Japan Post. When ordering, international please be mindful of the following:
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a currency converter.
- We will only proceed with the shipment of items during regular business days. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not considered to be business days.
- We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same as your order. In general, please add 2-3 business days to allow for processing time. If we anticipate a longer lead time, it will be noted in the item description. If you have question about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your question.
- Typical shipping time will be 7-10 business days.
- The laws and regulations vary from customs to country. Make sure to check your country’s customs regulations in order and be aware of your country’s laws. If certain items from our product are not allowed in the country, Eroisan cannot be held responsible if customs confiscate or seizes them.
- All international orders will be listed as the lower value of the order on customs forms.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is current and complete. Additional delivery or return fees that the courier may charge for orders with incomplete information such as incorrect addresses or missing phone number will be charged to the customer.
Shipping times are estimates and will vary depending on the destination. In many cases, traveling can be done quicker. However, in some circumstances, it may take longer because of customs for example.
INTERNATIONAL CARRIERS: FEDEX , EMS, JAPAN POST
FedEx International Priority (IP) with tracking and insurance
- 2-3 days (average time)
EMS Express shipping service provides tracking and insurance.
Eroisan is fully transparent regarding the transportation cost. You can check the Japan Post website if needed.
EMS Express usually takes
- 2-4 days for European Countries
- 3-4 days the US and Canada
- For other country and Region please check Japan Post website (in English)
We understand the need for discretion, and therefore all orders are shipped in brown boxes or with corresponding carrier packaging. Your package will not be labeled with the company’s name or logo, and there will be no overt mention of what you ordered. International orders will show the product for sale as “Hobby Kit, Figures or Toy .”
PACKAGING REMOVAL - FREE SERVICE
For even more discretion you can ask us to remove the packaging of your product. When you checkout make your request for package removal in the comment section at checkout. Do not hesitate to ask us, this service is free!
Items with packaged removed can not be returned.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerages fees at the time of delivery are the responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for international Shipment cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
- International Order may require 3-5 business days or more additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate item to one location for shipment.
- If you are offered insurance, but do not accept it, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
- Eroisan does ship internationally with few exceptions. Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charge, etc, required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect beforehand and cannot give you an estimate of the cost because it varies widely around the world. Please do you research so you are ready to get your package cleared through customs, and an idea of what the additional cost will be.
- All expedited orders require a street address.
- Please note that for unexpected reasons certain shipping methods may not be available to all countries due to Japan Post restrictions or weight/size restrictions.
If you would like to ask us about shipping, please contact us.
Any question? Drop us a line.